Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace disapearing comments?

I deleted my myspace a long time ago and got a facebook, which is way better. But since the majority of my friends have one, I just made one so I can see their pictures. However, a lot has changed since I last had one, like the privacy controls. However, some of my friends have made their comments invisible. How can I see them? Even though I'm their friend, for some reason, I cant see it. I can post comments, but I can't see it.



Myspace disapearing comments?

hey.



To view someone elses comments, you can simply go and get their friend id. Which is located in the url. Once u get their friend id. Go to your edit comments page, and out their friend id instead of yours.



Myspace disapearing comments?

they made it that way.. they dont want you to see them.



Myspace disapearing comments?

That's the whole thing they put a code on there myspace so that nobody can see their comments so its not just you nobody can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd