Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i hide my myspace comments without my top friends gettin cut down to 8?

I have a top 24 and it cuts off 16 of my friends and only shows a top 8 when i try and hide my comments with all the codes i've tried.



How do i hide my myspace comments without my top friends gettin cut down to 8?

this code :]]



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.friendscomments table table {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



How do i hide my myspace comments without my top friends gettin cut down to 8?

idk, its a good question. maybe you could just screen your comments? change your settings so you have to approve your comments. that way if you don't want anyone else reading them, they can't but you will still be able to see what others send you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd