Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cannot approve comments or send messages on myspace or facebook?

Lately I have been unable to approve any comments on myspace or send messages to people on myspace or facebook. I know it has to be my computer because everything works just fine when i use another computer. when i try to send a message, my page just refreshes and there is a blank message box as though I had never written anything. Nothing gets sent. I also cannot approve other peoples' comments or approve friend requests. My page only refreshes and nothing happens. Is there some kind of setting that is messed up on my computer or maybe I have a virus? Please help! I've tried looking for answers online and I cant find anyone who has had this problem, but it's very irritating. I have no idea what cookies are, but I read somewhere that there may be problems like mine if cookies aren't enabled. Mine are definitely enabled and set to "medium". please help!!!



Cannot approve comments or send messages on myspace or facebook?

This site below explains everything you need to know about Internet Cookies. Hope I helped in some way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd