Sunday, November 29, 2009

Comments and myspace........?

ok, i've got like 180 'friends' om my myspace but i've only got like.....idk 70 comments..... how lame is that?? so... my Q is....are y'all 'good' at commenting ur friends pages??



Comments and myspace........?

same here...its drivin me craZy....tell ya what send me a add and I will comment on ur page and u comment on mine!? deal??



www.myspace.com/brtny_g



Comments and myspace........?

Ok. Not to sound rude, but I prolly will. I use myspace to keep in touch with friends and family. I think I have 83 friends and I'm ok with that. It's not a popularity contest. I send comments to my friends, but not every day. If I need to tell them something, it's their bday, holiday...whatever. You don't have to have a million friends and a trillion comments on your page. I think it's stupid to have that many friends and how could you really keep up with all of them and not spend your life on myspace. I've been on there for 3 years now too. I really wouldn't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd