Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace Comments Hacked!?

Well, not really "hacked."



A hacked account left me a comment with their usual bollucks.



The "delete comment" button on the right is missing (they somehow manipulated their code in the post), and they replaced it with one that links info to a phising site. (I changed my password, so I don't need that advice, hehe)



I also deleted them as a friend, but the comment is still there.



There's only so much HTML that you can manipulate, so no deleting an entire comment using HTML or PHP.



This one is really a pickle. Anyone found a way to get rid of this hacker scum off my comments?



Cheers



Myspace Comments Hacked!?

I've never had this happen, but I believe I have the answer. On the main page once you've logged in, there should be a link that says "Safe Mode" (right next to "Edit Profile"). Safe Mode allows you to see everything without any of the code actually doing what it's meant to do. From here, you should be able to navigate to comments and hopefully be able to delete. :) If that doesn't work, certainly contact tech support.



Good luck!



Myspace Comments Hacked!?

Try emailing MySpace Tech Support. Then, set your comment preferences to "Requires Approval" so this does not happen again.



Myspace Comments Hacked!?

You will want to contact MySpace with this one, It could hurt your page, by giving MalWare, and Spyware to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd