Monday, December 28, 2009

On myspace the comments people left and their profile pic is flipped how do i fix it w/out messing u

i think it happened when i put in this code to try to center the profile but i deleted the code cause it messed up my page and the comment box is still flipped and i want to know how to fix it without ruining or changing anything else on the page,,and its not my page its my friends im trying to help her out so could someone please help me out either contact me via email, yahoo messenger, or on my myspace page my friend id is sheandsierra..thanks



On myspace the comments people left and their profile pic is flipped how do i fix it w/out messing up my page?

I do believe that the answer you seek is on my site below under the Internet Talk section of MySpace Help. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd