Monday, December 28, 2009

On myspace comments, how do i save them so i can put them in my about me?

one of my friends like took one pacific comment, and put it in her about me. and i heard you can use print screen to do it. but i don't know how to use print screen. and then someone else said to like right click and press view background or something, and that didn't work either.!



On myspace comments, how do i save them so i can put them in my about me?

Hover your pointer over the comment and left click save picture as... then go to photobucket and upload the picture, get the embed code and post it to your profile.



On myspace comments, how do i save them so i can put them in my about me?

press alt and prt scrn at the same time when youre on the screen you want



then paste it to paint



and crop it however



then just save it to photobucket or tinypic



and put the code under your about me



On myspace comments, how do i save them so i can put them in my about me?

well .. if you are trying to get a picture .. from the comment ... this is what you do.



Right click on the picture



click "properties"



go to Address URL



Highlight the link



or



tripple click the link



Then .. if it's an image.



Go to your about me or where ever youw ant to put it and put ...



%26lt;img src="IMG URL HERE"%26gt;



All you gotta do is put that link on the IMG URL HERE.



Your picture is completed. But here's the thing .. if it's some one's picture and they delete it then it's not going to be there any more. So jsut watch out on that and you just might want to right click and save the picture as to your desktop and save it onto your photobucket or any photohosting site.



I hope i helped you out a little. You didn't give much detail on what you were really talking about.



On myspace comments, how do i save them so i can put them in my about me?

NO.. this is how u do it.



go onto the comment



press control Ctrl [under the shift key] and print screen PrtScn [avove the insert key] at the same time



then, go into Paint, and press paste



then, it will have a picture of what the screen looked like when u pressed control printscreen



then crop the picture so you only have the comment



then save it and upload the picture 2 photobucket, tinypic ect



then get the html code and put it on2 ur site



done



=]



hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd