Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I resize the 'images' sent to me on myspace comments please?

I know how to change the whole comment - but I only want to resize 'some' of the larger 'images' on my page. People leave comments and the pics they attach can be huge - I would like to find some code which ONLY CHANGES THE IMAGE not their profile pic or the text they sent. Is that possible and how do you do it please?



How do I resize the 'images' sent to me on myspace comments please?

%26lt;img style="width: 95px; height: 98px;" src="http://www.myspace-codes.com.cn/"url" of picture goes here" border="0"%26gt;text goes here%26lt;/a%26gt;



the numbers are what you should look for in the code.



your finger is about 30 pixels across (or 30px)



How do I resize the 'images' sent to me on myspace comments please?

%26lt;style%26gt;



.friendsComments embed, .friendsComments object,



.friendsComments img {max-width:260px; _width:260px;}



.friendsComments a img {max-width:260px; _width:90px;}



.ImgOnlineNow {width:80px !important;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd